- Fully funded Medical Plans for both large & small groups – In today’s rapidly changing environment it is essential to monitor your plans performance on an ongoing basis. As the market changes so do your opportunities to find the plans best suited for your workforce. That is why we strongly recommend competitively bidding your plan each and every year. Our clients benefit from the strong relationships we maintain with all the major carriers serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and the Delaware region.
- Self funded opportunities are not just for large groups any more. Level Funded opportunities and captive insurance platforms offer formats that allow smaller & mid sized employers to explore self funded formats with significantly fewer risks. In addition to reducing costs, self funded formats give you access to more data to help you evaluate your program, which in turn creates opportunities for customization including developing programs to manage health risk.
- Ancillary Benefits – Rittenhouse Benefits has a robust menu of ancillary offerings that can be offered on either an employer paid or voluntary (employee paid) basis including:
- Group Life
- Group Long and Short Term Disability
- Group Dental and Vision
- Group Legal
- Executive carve outs – many employers use insurance programs to reward their key employees through enhanced medical expense accounts, life, disability, or long term care programs. These can often be offered in a tax advantages environment. Call us to learn more.